Darryl Strawberry Recovery Center in DeLand, Fl is located in a peaceful setting on ten acres of wooded land that is west of Daytona Beach, Florida.
Our facility features carefully planned and staffed grounds in two individual buildings.
- A dedicated physician, 24-hour nursing staff, counselors, and recovery assistants, most of whom are in recovery themselves
- Semi-private rooms, complete with carefully-selected furniture and soft bed linens
- Comfortable common areas, complete with large, flat-screen HD televisions, access to cable, activities, board games, and more
- Well-planned meals served in a comfortable, well-lit dining room
- Large outdoor space that is perfect for relaxation, offering exercise opportunities and plenty of sunshine
The Grounds at our Deland Facility offer a quiet, tranquil setting. Sitting areas around the grounds allow for quiet reflection and a peace that comes from listening to the sounds of nature. Birds of various variety walk freely on grounds, including our sometime resident peacock, affectionately named Bruce.